How to pay online with a credit card
- Check the website is secure. Two security signs to look for: check that the website URL starts with the letters “https:” and has an image of a small padlock, usually in the top left-hand corner.
- Select your item(s). Add items to your basket and either go to the checkout to pay or keep shopping.
- Go to the “checkout”.When you’re ready to pay, look for the shopping icon which is often in the top right-hand corner of the web page. This is the checkout page where you’ll provide all your billing details.
- Enter your details. Enter your name, address, contact telephone numbers, and email address. Some businesses ask you to create an account when you complete a purchase. In most cases, you can do this automatically when you make your first purchase by entering a username and password when prompted. You must enter information in all spaces marked with an asterisk.
- Choose “credit card” as your payment method. You will be prompted to choose how you want to pay. Other options could include debit card, PayPal and bank transfers. You may also be required to select whether you have a Visa, Mastercard or American Express credit card.
- Provide your credit card details. Enter the name on the front of the card, the 16-digit card number, the expiration, and the three-digit security code found on the back.
- Confirm the payment. Press the “confirm” button to submit your payment. Remember not to hit the button more than once while you’re waiting for the payment confirmation page to load, otherwise, you may end up getting charged twice.
- Keep a copy of the payment confirmation. Most online stores will email you a receipt you can save and print. These details will help you track your order and ensure the correct amount is charged to your card
How we keep you protected from online fraud
- We make sure our SSL certificate is valid
- We make sure we stay PCI compliant
- We are never able to see your full credit card number
- We never store credit card data or any data from our customers
- AVS or Address Verification System
Adding a powerful layer of security to your online purchase
HID Retrofit Kit, L.L.C is serious about protecting the customers and their information. We implemented the best security feature that no robots, scripts, codes or programs can outmatch.
We have added a strong layer of extra security by asking our customers OUTSIDE OF THE US ONLY to provide valid proof of I.D and credit card by emailing us with the appropriate information. You can find an example below.
We will corroborate this information with the name, address, AVS, and security code of the card in order to verify the authenticity of the transaction and follow up with the correct steps. Please submit the required proof in order to avoid delays.